[Catalist] Physics Exam Solutions

Greg Moran (John XXIII College) Greg.Moran at cewa.edu.au
Tue Nov 6 12:40:03 AEDT 2018

Thanks Elizabeth,
Yes I’m going to try and get there.

Kind Regards

Greg Moran
Head of Science Learning Area
John XXIII College

College: 9383 0400
Direct:    9383 0442
Email:     greg.moran at cewa.edu.au<mailto:greg.moran at cewa.edu.au>

From: Catalist <catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net> On Behalf Of Elizabeth Kirby
Sent: Tuesday, 6 November 2018 9:34 AM
To: WA Science Teachers Discussion List <catalist at lists.stawa.net>
Subject: Re: [Catalist] Physics Exam Solutions

Hi Greg
I would love a copy of your solutions please. Are you going to be at the AISWA workshop on Thursday?
Many thanks and kind regards
Elizabeth

[cid:image001.png at 01D39F84.E3185B00]
Elizabeth Kirby
Head of Learning Area (Science)
St Stephen’s School (Carramar)
50 St Stephen’s Cres, Tapping
WA 6065
9306 7364
Elizabeth.kirby at ststephens.wa.edu.au<mailto:Elizabeth.kirby at ststephens.wa.edu.au>

From: Catalist <catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net<mailto:catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net>> on behalf of "Greg Moran (John XXIII College)" <Greg.Moran at cewa.edu.au<mailto:Greg.Moran at cewa.edu.au>>
Date: Tuesday, 6 November 2018 at 9:24 am
To: "catalist at lists.stawa.net<mailto:catalist at lists.stawa.net>" <catalist at lists.stawa.net<mailto:catalist at lists.stawa.net>>
Subject: [Catalist] Physics Exam Solutions

Good Day Cataliswegians.
If anyone is interested in checking my solutions to the Physics exam please shoot me an email at greg.moran at cewa.edu.au<mailto:greg.moran at cewa.edu.au> and I’ll send you a pdf. If you could please provide your thoughts on my answers I would appreciate it, but please be gentle if I’ve made a mistrake.

Kind Regards

Greg Moran
Head of Science Learning Area
John XXIII College

College: 9383 0400
Direct:    9383 0442
Email:     greg.moran at cewa.edu.au<mailto:greg.moran at cewa.edu.au>
[Image removed by sender. DISCLAIMER - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify info at johnxxiii.edu.au. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of John XXIII College. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. John XXIII College accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.]
Disclaimer: This email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please contact the Privacy Officer of the School immediately at privacyofficer at ststephens.wa.edu.au<mailto:privacyofficer at ststephens.wa.edu.au> and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism and destroy any printed copies. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.