[Catalist] Day of Immunology Public Symposium - 29th April

Lelinh Duong lelinh.duong at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Tue Apr 9 11:15:03 AEST 2019

Good morning all,

To celebrate our amazing immune system, the Australian and New Zealand Society of Immunology are holding Day of Immunology Public Symposium this month.
We have a great program this year and encourage high school students and members of the public interested in immunology to attend (flyer attached). They can learn about the role of the immune system in response to cancer, food allergies, early life immunity and more!

When: Monday 29th April, 4:00pm-6:00pm
Where: The Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, McCusker Auditorium, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands, WA, 6009
Registration to this event is free via Eventbrite: search “Day of Immunology Perth”
Free snacks and refreshments will be provided

Please pass this on to your students as I think they will benefit from learning more about this exciting area and have a chance to talk to scientists about their work and career in immunology.

For more information or if you have any queries please feel free to contact us. Thank you on behalf of the ASI WA student committee.

Kind regards,

Lelinh Duong
PhD Candidate | School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences
Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Email | lelinh.duong at postgrad.curtin.edu.au<mailto:lelinh.duong at postgrad.curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>