[Catalist] Integrated Science General Syllabus Review

Greg Munyard gmunyard at kennedy.wa.edu.au
Thu Aug 1 12:02:59 AEST 2019

Good morning Catalistians.

Further to my email regarding the Integrated Science General Syllabus Review late last week, a General Circular from the Authority this morning contained an article and then a link to the review materials.

I have copied the link below for those who haven't seen the Authority's email.

https://senior-secondary.scsa.wa.edu.au/syllabus-and-support-materials/syllabus-review

We have until 30th August to respond to this invitation so I would kindly request that all stakeholders who want to have a say and provide information that will assist the Authority and the ISC CAC to make these decisions will attack this with enthusiasm and creativity so that we get the best result.

Kind regards

Greg Munyard
Chair ISC CAC
Senior Teacher - Science