[Catalist] STAWA AGM

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Jul 19 18:08:05 AEST 2019

Hi All,
The 2019 STAWA AGM is happening Thursday 15 August, starting at 5:00 pm. STAWA Office Unit 6 1270 Albany Highway Cannington.

History shows that our business is done within 90 minutes so the meeting will close by 6:30. Following the meeting is a networking and catch up opportunity over drinks and finger food. To RSVP please complete the simple form at https://www.stawa.net/about-us/agm/

The Agenda, nomination forms and minutes of last year’s meeting will be available from Wednesday 24th July at the same web location: https://www.stawa.net/about-us/agm/

I hope to see as many members as possible.

A reminder email to members will be sent via the members portal and contain links to all necessary documents and advice on proxy voting and remote/digital attendance.

Regards,
John

John Clarke
CEO