[Catalist] Future Science this Friday 29 Nov

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Mon Nov 25 11:31:08 AEDT 2019

Hi All,

Future Science Registrations close in three days on Wednesday 27 Nov!

Don’t miss out on this great PL opportunity. If you have not already done so Register now: http://www.cvent.com/d/qhqknh/4W .

Our keynote speaker is Professor Peter M. Davies, Pro Vice Chancellor Food Futures Institute, Murdoch University. The title of Peter’s address is Global Rivers in Crisis; the need for Sustainable Management

Following Peter’s presentation, you have a choice of hearing from one of our Principal Speakers:

  *   Dr Sam Lodge – NMR clinical diagnostics and food quality
  *   Professor Igor Bray – Applications of Einstein Physics
  *   Dr Shane Tobe – Bringing Forensic Science to the Classroom

Build a program that suits your needs and interests, be it STEM, Lower school science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Biology or Integrated Science. Sustainability is well covered and we have some very interesting, cutting edge Forensic Science and Physics sessions.

Program details: http://www.cvent.com/d/qhqknh

Regards,
John

John Clarke