[Catalist] Future Science Friday 29 Nov 2019 Registration now

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Oct 25 16:42:21 AEDT 2019

Hi All,
We have had a good response to our invitations to the STAWA Future Science Conference Friday at Murdoch University on Friday 29 Nov 2019.

I recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as the laboratory based workshops have limited capacity.

Visit the conference website for program details: http://www.cvent.com/d/qhqknh.
To go directly to the Registration page follow the link: http://www.cvent.com/d/qhqknh/4W

Our keynote speaker is Professor Peter M. Davies, Pro Vice Chancellor Food Futures Institute, Murdoch University. The title of Peter’s address is Global Rivers in Crisis; the need for Sustainable Management. Peter is also part of our end of conference panel discussion: Sustaining our planet for future generations.
The panel chairperson, Dr Keal Byrne will lead discussion with the 4 panel member experts:

  1.  Agriculture/food: Professor Peter M. Davies, Pro Vice Chancellor of the Food Futures Institute at Murdoch University.
  2.  Oceans: Dr Adrian Gleiss, ARC DECRA Fellow, Murdoch University. Adrian is a physiological/behavioural ecologist - ecology and physiology in driving the evolution of organisms.
  3.  Water Supply: Water Corporation WA – Speaker to be advised – sustainable water supply
  4.  Human Health: Speaker to be advised

Please forward to colleagues and friends.

I hope you can join us.

John

John Clarke
CEO