[Catalist] Physics Day is on - have you registered?

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Aug 20 15:01:30 AEST 2020

Good afternoon all,

We have almost reached the required 700, just 50 to go so I am very confident that Physics Day will happen.

Our planned 1,100 students and teachers is well within the Adventure World COVID-19 quota of 2,000.

Register your students for Physics Day @ Adventure World 2020 by completing the registration form @ https://www.stawa.net/student-activities/physics-day/
You can also download the flyer from the same webpage. Don’t forget to let your students know that the price of the ticket incudes a return visit during the October school holidays. This is a huge saving for them.

There is an early bird price, an $8 saving for your students until 2 Sep.

If the unlikely event we are forced to cancelled because of COVID-19 full refunds will be provided.

Regards,
John

John Clarke
CEO