[Catalist] Science Week!

Clea Hooper projectofficer at asta.edu.au
Thu Aug 20 22:28:09 AEST 2020

Thanks Lauren for putting out the reminder about the awards.  We hope
everybody is having an amazing Science Week, now with only a few days to
go!  Look out for an exciting announcement tomorrow from ASTA regarding
next year's theme.

Kind Regards,

*Clea Hooper*
*Project Officer*

Australian Science Teachers Association
Mobile: 0414 654 645
Web: www.asta.edu.au
PO Box334, Deakin West ACT 2600
*'Promoting our profession, enriching science teaching'*
[image: Facebook]
<https://asta.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e473111023df25e0fb57d4ea5&id=4945a79ce2&e=0857ccf1fb>
[image: Twitter]
<https://asta.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e473111023df25e0fb57d4ea5&id=a3bd5987a0&e=0857ccf1fb>
[image: Website]
<https://asta.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e473111023df25e0fb57d4ea5&id=e2a1fc3726&e=0857ccf1fb>

15 - 23 AUGUST 2020 - AUSTRALIA WIDE

*I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land and pay my respects
to them, their culture and Elders past, present and future. *

This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination,
distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this
email is strictly prohibited, a breach of this may result in legal action.
If this email is received in error, please inform the sender and destroy it
immediately.