[Catalist] FW: MSC Christmas...Shrimply the Best!

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Tue Dec 1 17:47:26 AEDT 2020

Hi All,
Looking for some additional, different activities for your students before Christmas?
Check at the following sent to me from the Marine Stewardship Council.
Enjoy and share.

John

John Clarke
CEO
STAWA

Dear John,

As the festive season approaches, Saltwater Schools<https://www.msc.org/en-au/for-teachers/teach-learn-about-ocean-sustainability/australian-education-curriculum> are delighted to share with you a special Christmas edition of our resources and activities. One million more Aussies will be home for Christmas this year, so we are embracing a classic Aussie Christmas tradition and celebrating the Christmas Prawn!

We hope these fun lesson plans will carry you through the last few weeks of the school term.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6C7F0.E202EF90]
New resources<https://www.msc.org/en-au/for-teachers/teach-learn-about-ocean-sustainability/australian-education-curriculum> include:

  *   Lesson Plan, Australian Christmas Prawns – Primary (Science, Maths, English & HASS)
  *   Lesson Plan, Australian Christmas Prawns – Secondary (Science, Maths & English)
  *   Activity - Christmas Prawnament Crafts (All ages)
We are also running a Christmas Prawn Treasure Hunt<https://kahoot.it/challenge/07518289> to play with your class and have a chance to win a box of MSC-Certified Skull Island Tiger Prawns fresh from the Gulf of Carpentaria (valued at $150).
We would love to hear your thoughts on the program so far, and would also greatly appreciate if you could share this email with your network of teachers, colleagues and friends.
Wishing you a wonderful and well-deserved festive season!
Alexis Farr
Marine Stewardship Council
Building 6, 202 Nicholson Pde| Cronulla 2230| New South Wales | Australia
PO Box 61 | Caringbah 1495 | New South Wales | Australia
Office: + 61(0)2 9527 6883
Mobile: +61 04 9006 4529

[cid:image002.png at 01D6C7F0.E202EF90][cid:image003.jpg at 01D6C7F0.E202EF90][cid:image004.jpg at 01D6C7F0.E202EF90][cid:image005.jpg at 01D6C7F0.E202EF90][cid:image006.jpg at 01D6C7F0.E202EF90]

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here<http://www.mimecast.com/products/>.