[Catalist] Some ideas, steps or strategies toward STEM ( Human Biology & Medicine )

Abdul Waheed Khan a.Khan at aic.wa.edu.au
Fri Dec 4 16:05:06 AEDT 2020

Dear Educators,

During this current Covid19 pandemic, it has been very hard for us and especially me as a new graduate teacher, to convince our students toward STEM, particularly Human Biology subjects, motivating and inspiring them to become doctors.

Even with the federal government's prioritization and incentives citing's, it's very challenging and demanding to convince our youth toward the field of medicine.

Can you all please share some ideas, unique rationales, steps, or strategies that will steer our youth towards the medical profession to save mankind from the current calamity.

Thanks a lot in advance for all the eagerly awaiting responses.

Kind Regards,
Abdul Waheed Khan
Disclaimer: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If this email contains personal information, please handle that information with respect to the privacy of the individual and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Privacy Amendment Act 2012.