[Catalist] Einstein-First Year 7 & 8 Students' Black Holes Program

Carolyn Maxwell carolyn.maxwell at uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 4 14:08:39 AEDT 2020

Dear John and Team

Massimo Mckie, of our Einstein-First project team, is running a four-week after-school program on Black Holes for Year 7 and 8 students, which will be held at UWA. We would appreciate it very much if you could distribute the attached flyer for the Black Holes program to the Catalist subscribers.

Please let me know if you require it in another file format for use within the distributed email as I know you do not send out attachments.

Sincere thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Carolyn

Carolyn Maxwell
Research Assistant & Project Coordinator
Einstein-First Project
School of Physics
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway