[Catalist] Free online event: Behind the Scenes of Big Science [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

MURPHY, Bridget bridgetm at ansto.gov.au
Mon Jul 20 14:27:01 AEST 2020

Behind the Scenes of Big Science

What happens when your science is too big for your lab?  Well then you head to ANSTO, who run some of the biggest science machines in Australia.

This National Science Week we're giving the public a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes at the Australian Centre for Neutron Science, online and for free!  See the different kinds of instruments the centre hosts, and hear the amazing outcomes that they bring.  Five of our scientists will each walk you through their world-class science machines, and after there will be a live Q&A where you can quiz them more.  Join us online for this rare opportunity to see behind the scenes of this big science factory.

When: Wednesday 19 August, 7pm-8.30pm (AEST). Register now.<https://www.ansto.gov.au/whats-on/behind-scenes-of-big-science>

Bridget Murphy
Education Manager,
ANSTO Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
Tel
Mobile
Email
Web

+61 2 9717 3197
0403 965 403
bridgetm at ansto.gov.au<mailto:bridgetm at ansto.gov.au>
www.ansto.gov.au<http://www.ansto.gov.au/>

[fb]<http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverANSTO> [tw] <https://twitter.com/ANSTO>  [ln] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ansto>  [yt] <http://www.youtube.com/user/ANSTOVideos>

[ansto]

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the intended addressee. It is confidential to the intended addressee and may contain privileged information and or copyright material. If this email is not intended for your attention, any use, printing, storage, reproduction or further disclosure of this communication (including all attachments) is strictly forbidden. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or email and immediately delete all copies of this transmission as well as any attachments.