[Catalist] FREE Marine Waters Professional Learning

Carina Lancaster Carina.Lancaster at dpird.wa.gov.au
Thu Mar 5 19:40:30 AEDT 2020

The Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development’s Community Education team is excited to announce our first metropolitan Professional Learning session for 2020.

Come and learn how you can teach marine education to your students in both the classroom and the field using our recently revamped Marine Waters<https://marinewaters.fish.wa.gov.au/> website. In this session, we will walk you through the new website, exploring the large variety of resources and new content on offer. You’ll also discover a range of new features including ‘Lists’, resource sharing and fieldwork data collection and sharing.

You will have the opportunity to provide us with feedback on the website and discuss other resources to be developed.

This session will also include information about Fisheries education (excursion) programs.

Suitable for educators of K-12 students, you will also be provided with take away hard copy resources and acknowledgement of professional learning time.

Where:            Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development,
39 Northside Drive, HILLARYS WA