[Catalist] Human Biology

Roland Bartholomeusz rolandb1100 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 5 14:53:25 AEDT 2020

 Hi,I would make the following qualified comment as a semi retired teacher  without having seen either context of question or marking key.I think it is best to retain the traditional left pump / right pump comparison to emphasise the different circuits because a pump usually has both a collecting and a pumping chamber . To emphasise  or examine an appreciation of the synchrony between the  atria and ventricles in the cardiac cycle other terminology or expressions can be adopted.Roland Bartholomeusz.