[Catalist] STAWA Future Science Conference 3 Dec 2020

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Nov 5 12:35:17 AEDT 2020

Hi All,
Just a reminder - Future Science Thursday 3 December at Murdoch University.

We currently have more than 200 registrations.
Hopefully you have already received the news: Emeritus Professor David Blair (UWA), and his team, are winners of the 2020 Prime Minister’s Prize for Science for their work on the discovery of gravity waves. Come and hear David speak. David has a Principal speaker role at Future Science - session A3 Global warming for all through Einsteinian science.

Many of the workshops are hands on and have restricted numbers, with D7 Physics is Phun and DE1 Polymer chemistry already full. Avoid possible disappointment, register now!
We also have three new workshops added to the program:

  *   C12 Hissssteria - Psychology at Perth Zoo,
  *   D14 Native Species Breeding at Perth Zoo,
  *   DE2 International agricultural opportunities in a COVID-19 world

Follow the link to view the program https://cvent.me/lVq0og and to register
or
go directly to https://cvent.me/gZBEoZ to register.

Regards,