[Catalist] Einstein-First Teacher Workshops

Jyoti Kaur tejinder.kaur at uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 19:11:56 AEDT 2021

Dear teacher,

This email is to let you know about two Einstein-First initiatives to help you prepare for 2022.

Free workshops to prepare for 2022

Free professional learning to prepare to teach the Einstein-First Year 3 to 5 modules next year and also to participate in the Year 6 Integrated Program focusing on Climate Change and Alternative Energy for the future. Summary details are as follows and full details are in the attached flyer.

Workshop 1: Teaching Year 3 Atom Frenzy and Hot Stuff and Year 5 Fantastic Photons and Our Place in the Universe Einstein-First modules in 2022