[Catalist] Educational Managed Marine Area (EMMA)

Pierre Bouvais pierre.bouvais at oceanwise.com.au
Mon Nov 1 11:03:41 AEDT 2021

Hello,

It seems that the attachment from my previous email did not go through.

Here is the main attachment.

Kind regards,

Pierre BOUVAIS, PhD,
Environmental consultant, Oceanwise Australia <http://www.oceanwise.com.au/>
Email : pierre.bouvais at oceanwise.com.au
Phone : +61 (0) 432 083 160

Coastal Officer (Contractor), Coastal and Marine Community Network
<https://wacmcn.org/>

Oceanwise Australia acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands that
we live and work on across Australia and pays its respect to Elders past
and present.

This email message is intended only for the Addressee(s) and contains
information which may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose or copy the
contents of this email. If the email has been sent to you in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete this email and any copies or
links to this email completely and immediately from your system. No
representation is made that this email is free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.