[Catalist] Psychology Resources

Marlise Vaughan marlise.vaughan at fias.wa.edu.au
Thu Oct 28 13:22:19 AEDT 2021

Hi All Psychology teachers,
I am teaching Psychology for the first time next year (2022) for Year 11’s and for the first time the Year 12 course in 2021. The course is brand new at the school so I am starting from scratch. If anyone would be willing to offer/share any assessments or resources it would be greatly appreciated.
Please email:  marlise.vaughan at fias.wa.edu.au<mailto:marlise.vaughan at fias.wa.edu.au>

Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Marlise Vaughan

________________________________

Marlise Vaughan

Science Teacher/Acting Head of Jamieson House
Meadow Springs

[https://media.digistormhosting.com.au/fias-au-wa-680-website/content/eSignature-Facebook.png]<https://www.instagram.com/frederickirwinasc/>

Frederick Irwin Anglican School

www.frederickirwin.wa.edu.au<http://www.frederickirwin.wa.edu.au>

A school of the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.)

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/FrederickIrwinAnglicanSchool/>    l    Twitter<https://twitter.com/FIrwinAnglican>

36-66 Gordon Rd (PO Box 687)

<http://www.frederickirwin.wa.edu.au>T: 08 9537 0000

Mandurah WA 6210

F: 08 9537 0099

28 Karon Vista

<http://www.frederickirwin.wa.edu.au>T: 08 6558 1207

Halls Head WA 6210

F: 08 9537 0099

DISCLAIMER – FREDERICK IRWIN ANGLICAN SCHOOL
This transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system. Do not read, print, transmit, use, disseminate, forward, or copy this transmission or any attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School. Frederick Irwin Anglican School does not represent that this transmission, including attachments, is secure, free of viruses or other faults or defects and will not be held liable for any loss or damage however caused.