[Catalist] Reminder to Chemistry teachers as they finish off WACE

Mark Gargano (St Joseph's School - Northam) Mark.Gargano at cewa.edu.au
Wed Sep 1 10:27:25 AEST 2021

Hi Leon,

Many thanks for pointing out these subtle fresh nuances and sharing them around, very much appreciated, even if just an appropriate nudge in the right direction for those that are ear deep in admin 😉.

All the best to your crew.

Regards,

Mark Gargano

Curriculum Coordinator (Teaching and Learning)

Years 7 to 12

T (08) 9621 3538

[1517198336478_Email]