[Catalist] 2021 Australian Institute of Physics-Women in Physics Delegate. Link to the recording-Dr Guatelli's

TOMAZOS Dianna [SIDE - Sch of Isol & Dist Edu] Diana.Tomazos at education.wa.edu.au
Mon Sep 6 18:04:32 AEST 2021

Hi everyone,

Just thought the Physics teachers might be interested in the recording link below. Next year please join us live for the event, the more the merrier.

Dr Guatelli's talk discussed the Radiation protection of astronauts in human missions to Mars.

https://hml.side.wa.edu.au/Play/14936

Regards,
Dianna

Dianna Tomazos B.Sc., Dip.Ed.
Senior Science Teacher
[https://erol.side.wa.edu.au/content/file/c4ea0a97-35a2-4e10-a02e-d2546261124f/1/SIDE-Centenary-smallest.png]<https://www.side.wa.edu.au/centenary.html>

School of Isolated and Distance Education<https://www.side.wa.edu.au/>
164-194 Oxford Street
LEEDERVILLE WA 6007<https://www.google.com/maps/place/164-194+Oxford+St,+Leederville+WA+6007/@-31.9355395,115.8397648,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x2a32a5485f88dbd9:0x33669a614092a456!8m2!3d-31.9355395!4d115.8419535>

PO Box 455 Leederville WA 6903
T: (08) 9311 1398   |   F: (08) 9311 1661   |   E: Diana.Tomazos at education.wa.edu.au<mailto:Diana.Tomazos at education.wa.edu.au>
Monday - Friday 9.00am-3.20pm
I respectfully acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which I work, the Whadjuk people of the Noongar nation, and pay my respects to Elders both past and present and the emerging leaders of the future.
Disclaimer
This e-mail (and any attachment) is copyright, and the content of this e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the use of the individual/s or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (and any attachment), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail (and any attachment) is strictly prohibited and are not to act in reliance on any information contained in the e-mail (and any attachment).
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it and any attachment from your system.
Thank you.