[Catalist] National Science Week Grants are open!

Lauren Pascoe lozzclarke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:30:00 AEST 2022

Grants for National Science Week are open once again! The 2022 School Theme
is *‘Glass: More Than Meets the Eye’*

*‘Glass: More Than Meets the Eye’* will celebrate the many roles that glass
plays in our lives – from phone screens to optical fibre to glassware in
labs – plus investigating glass as a part of our sustainable future.  The
uses for and intrinsic nature of glass in science make it a suitable topic
for investigation across all strands of science education.

School grant applications are currently open until *22 April 2022*, follow
the link below to see more information about the selection criteria and
application process.

https://asta.edu.au/programs/national-programs/national-science-week/school-grants/

Good luck!

Lauren Pascoe

National Science Week Representative for STAWA