[Catalist] Old Science Books

Richard Rennie rennie at lightandsound.net.au
Sat Apr 16 15:38:28 AEST 2022

I have been doing research for my coming presentation at CONSTAWA, about 'Science from Fremantle Boys to Willetton High School  1954 to 1977.'

I have been looking at the Science A booklets and the subsequent Science A books produced by the Education Department in the 1960s.

The content is brilliant and the presentation is excellent.

But the authors are unknown today and are unrecognised.

Can anyone tell me the names of some of these excellent authors and which topics they created?

Richard Rennie