[Catalist] Call for presenters for CONSTAWA - champions of science education !

Leon Harris leon at quoll.com
Wed Apr 20 23:23:24 AEST 2022

They say that teaching is the fine art of imparting knowledge, without
actually possessing it.

As teachers, we know that this isn't so. Our job is varied, and we have
to master a lot of content. One of the best things is sharing these
skills with others, and then bouncing ideas back and forward to improve
your skills, and those of your colleagues.

Do you have some skills that you have picked up along the way that you
would like to share with others?

The last day to register for CONSTAWA 2022 as a speaker is the 2nd of
May. There are still a few places. The conference itself is on the 13th
of July, at Willetton Senior High School. The theme is Through the
Looking GLASS.

Running a little workshop isn't that scary, and it brings tremendous
professional confidence. It looks great on your resume, and you make
friends out of kindred souls that last for years.

So if you have a great idea for a 1 hour workshop or a talk, apply
online at https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/z4mny8w1j0xs7w/

Details and dates:

Call for Presenters - New Date and Location.
When: Wednesday 13 July 2022 (1st week April school holidays)
Location: Willetton SHS (Pinetree Gully Rd, Willetton)
Theme: Science: Through the Looking GLASS

Cheers,

Leon