[Catalist] FW: Become a STEM XR 2022 pilot school - inviting EOIs

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Jan 27 16:44:50 AEDT 2022

Hi All,
I am sharing the below STEM XR opportunity.

John Clarke
CEO
STAWA

Dear educator,

We’re pleased to announce that STEM XR is here!

STEM XR is The University of Western Australia's exciting new initiative to bring quality, curriculum-mapped extended reality (XR, including virtual and related immersive reality) STEM experiences into your classroom. STEM XR builds on our strong foundation in the effective use of virtual reality in classrooms. Through our ground-breaking educational VR initiative, the Virtual Plant Cell, we’ve seen the potential in the effective use of VR for secondary science education to enhance STEM engagement and learning outcomes. We’re now leveraging this potential, bringing a novel suite of STEM extended reality content to life in a single, versatile platform. Students will be able to immerse themselves in contemporary virtual learning experiences that range from cell biology to astrophysics and more.

Want to lead the way in the use of innovative educational technology in your School? We're now inviting Expressions of Interest to be a STEM XR 2022 pilot school.

Flyer attached. For full details and to submit your EOI: https://bit.ly/33OYTxY

Expressions of interest close 13th February, 2022.

Kind regards,

Karina

Karina Price
Manager (STEM XR)
M355, Lvl 1 KJM Building, Crawley WA 6009 Australia
+61 8 6488 1372  •  karina.price at uwa.edu.au<mailto:karina.price at uwa.edu.au>

[cid:image001.png at 01D81384.0E2BEC40]