[Catalist] Year 11 General Human Biology Workshop at Bunbury Catholic College (12 Feb 2024)

Pamela Getalado Pamela at stawa.net
Mon Feb 5 16:17:27 AEDT 2024

Good afternoon all,

My name is Pamela Getalado, and I am the Marketing & Communications Assistant/Office Manager from STAWA. I hope that you are all doing well today.

I am emailing you as we are inviting all Year 11 General Human Biology teachers based in Southwest WA to join us at the Year 11 General Human Biology Workshop happening on Monday, 12 February 2024 at Bunbury Catholic College (Rodsted Street, East Bunbury, WA 6230) from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.

Registration prices are as follows: $15 for STAWA Members || $25 for Non-STAWA Members.

Please follow the link to view more information and to register for the event: https://www.stawa.net/eventdetails/22701/year-11-general-human-biology-workshop-southwest-wa-event.

We hope to see you there! 😊

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Pamela Beatrice Getalado

Marketing & Communications Assistant | Office Manager
Science Teachers Association of WA (STAWA)
Office address: 10 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA 6017
Postal address: PO Box 7310, Karawara, WA 6152
Phone: (08) 9244 1987
Email: pamela at stawa.net<mailto:pamela at stawa.net>
Please note that I work Mondays to Thursdays. I work flexibly and may send emails outside normal working hours. Your immediate response is not expected. Thank you very much! 😊