[Catalist] Year 11 & 12 General Human Biology Workbooks - Available Now

Pamela Getalado Pamela at stawa.net
Thu Feb 8 17:37:17 AEDT 2024

Good afternoon all,

I hope that you are all doing well.

The STAWA WA Year 11 General Human Biology Units 1 & 2 and the Year 12 General Human Biology Units 3 & 4 Workbooks are now available to purchase via our Online Shop<https://www.stawa.net/shop/human-biology/>. These workbooks have been created to support the new WA General Human Biology Syllabus and have also been printed as a robust spiral bound student workbook.

Please note that STAWA Members receive a 10% discount on all STAWA publications. If you are a member, please log-in to your account to apply the members' discount on these titles and any other STAWA publications that you wish to purchase (If you have forgotten or have not set up a password yet, please follow the link here<https://www.stawa.net/member/forgotpassword> to set/reset it).

If you have any further queries about this, please email us at admin at stawa.net<mailto:admin at stawa.net>.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Pamela Beatrice Getalado

Marketing & Communications Assistant | Office Manager
Science Teachers Association of WA (STAWA)
Office address: 10 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA 6017
Postal address: PO Box 7310, Karawara, WA 6152
Phone: (08) 9244 1987
Email: pamela at stawa.net<mailto:pamela at stawa.net>
Please note that I work Mondays to Thursdays. I work flexibly and may send emails outside normal working hours. Your immediate response is not expected. Thank you very much! 😊