[Catalist] Ted Talk: How radio telescopes show us unseen galaxies

Pete Wheeler pete.wheeler at uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 24 15:39:43 AEST 2017

Dear all,
Here’s a great Ted Talk featuring one of our researchers (Dr Natasha Hurley-Walker) based at Curtin University that might come in handy if you’re trying to explain radio astronomy and the Square Kilometre Array in the classroom.

https://www.ted.com/talks/natasha_hurley_walker_how_radio_telescopes_show_us_unseen_galaxies#t-569907

Thanks
Regards
Pete

Pete Wheeler
Outreach, Education and Communications Manager

Ph: +61 8 6488 7758
Mobile: +61 423 982 018

[http://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/icrar.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/06160138/image001.png]
<http://www.icrar.org>www.icrar.org<http://www.icrar.org/about/>    Subscribe to our eNewsletter<http://www.icrar.org/#subscribe>    ICRAR on Twitter<http://twitter.com/icrar>   ICRAR on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/ICRAR/199692286227>