[Catalist] Requesting Secondary Science/Chemistry teaching opportunities

Kavitha Samykanno kavitha.samykanno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:07:33 AEDT 2017

Dear all,

I am currently looking for relief work or full-time employment as a
Secondary Science Teacher. I have attached my CV for your reference. I have
a DoE employee number and have submitted my application for a police
clearance today (7/02/2017).

I was previously working at St. Andrew's Grammar and will be submitting my
application for full registration to TRBWA by the end of this week.

I live in Murdoch and I am hoping to do relief teaching in schools around
this area.

Please do contact me via email (kavitha.samykanno at gmail.com) or 0468900199
if your school is looking for a relief teacher or if you know of someone I
could contact for work.

Thank you so much for your help.

Yours sincerely,
Dr Kavitha Samykanno