[Catalist] Girl in Science

Caitlin Sweeney Caitlin.Sweeney at telethonkids.org.au
Tue May 9 15:46:22 AEST 2023

GIRLS IN SCIENCE IS BACK FOR 2023
Join us on Wednesday, 17 May to hear from this years' panellists Professor Catherine Elliott, Associate Professor Asha Bowen, Dr Sarah Whalan and Renee Ng as they discuss their diverse career journeys and answer your questions live!

Whether you're interested in growing phage in the labs or improving the health outcomes of remote Aboriginal communities, this is the perfect event for secondary students interested in learning more about what a career in STEM really looks like.

Date and Time: Wednesday, 17 May. 5pm for a 5.30pm start
Location: Scitech, City Centre West, West Perth

Spots are limited - get your ticket today via the button below.

Book your spot today<https://click.telethonkids-email.org/?qs=f1f5adda7e500b6813d40ebdc75d35db2da0525fcbc5514386a95c0a461f3f56e44137bf9aedfc382dab5516d63a0500715a02ddaa620908081a2e1708c92f03>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9827C.A2AF8DF0]
Caitlin Sweeney |Education & Outreach Coordinator
ph +08 6319 1646
Caitlin.Sweeney at telethonkids.org.au<mailto:Caitlin.Sweeney at telethonkids.org.au>

At Telethon Kids, we value and encourage flexible working. If you receive an email outside of your work hours, there is no expectation that you will reply until you are next working.

Northern Entrance, Perth Children's Hospital, 15 Hospital Avenue, Nedlands, Western Australia, 6009
PO Box 855, West Perth, Western Australia, 6872
www.telethonkids.org.au
<http://www.telethonkids.org.au>
  [cid:image002.jpg at 01D9827C.A2AF8DF0] <http://twitter.com/telethonkids>  [cid:image003.png at 01D9827C.A2AF8DF0] <http://linkedin.com/company/telethon-institute-for-child-health-research?trk=company_name> [cid:image004.jpg at 01D9827C.A2AF8DF0] <http://www.facebook.com/TelethonKids>
Proudly supported by the people of Western Australia through Channel 7's Telethon

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D9827C.A2AF8DF0]<http://>
Telethon Kids Institute acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians of the land and waters of Australia. We also acknowledge the Nyoongar Wadjuk, Yawuru, Kariyarra and Kaurna Elders, their people and their land upon which the Institute is located and seek their wisdom in our work to improve the health and development of all children.